A Center of Hope CPC
We operate as the Women’s Health and Wellness Clinic of Walton (in Monroe) and the Pregnancy Resource Center of Walton (in Loganville).
Mission & Vision Statement
Women’s Health and Wellness Clinic of Walton is a medical ministry that exists to communicate truth to abortion-vulnerable women and families experiencing an unexpected pregnancy and to provide compassionate care by offering resources for life-affirming choices.
Healthy families living Christ-centered lives, practicing purity, pursuing and promoting the sanctity of human life!
Statement of Faith
The Pregnancy Resource of Walton is a ministry of the Christian Community, incorporated as a ministry, and run by confessing Christians, working together to provide a life-affirming response to the agony and inhumanity of abortion.
For the purposes of this ministry, The Apostles Creed, a long accepted statement of historic Christian orthodoxy, serves as our Statement of Faith.
While there remain important theological differences between Catholics and Protestants, and stressful disagreements within each of these, nonetheless, The Pregnancy Resource of Walton aims to be a combined effort of Catholics and Protestants working together. We welcome participation from those who love our Lord Jesus, are in agreement with The Apostles Creed, and desire to advance the Gospel of Life.
The Apostles Creed:
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. On the third day, He rose again. He ascended into Heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy, catholic church*, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.
*catholic means whole
Our calling resides in the following scriptures:
Proverbs 24:11 “Rescue those being led away to death…”
Deuteronomy 30: 19-20a
Today… I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now, choose life so that you and your children may live, and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to His voice, and hold fast to Him…
Code of Christian Conduct
Christianity is central to the purpose and mission of the PRCW PMC. For this reason, all Center affairs are to be conducted in full accordance with the Bible, the Center’s Mission, its Statement of Faith, its Bylaws, as well as related policies reflecting the Center’s religious nature. It is the Center’s policy to be staffed, whether by employees or volunteers, with only committed disciples of Jesus Christ. Consequently, every employee and volunteer is expected to review and affirm his or her agreement with these standards as a condition of continued affiliation with the Center, both in terms of doctrinal belief and practical application. Violation of this Code shall constitute cause for discipline up to and including termination.
“…set an example for believers (and unbelievers) in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity.” I Timothy 4: 12b “Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ.” Phil 1:27
- We are conscious of the fact that everything we do, directly or indirectly, has the potential to reflect upon PRC as a whole.
- We conduct ourselves at all times with openness, forthrightness, and honesty in dealing with people and organizations, both internally and externally.
- We hold ourselves to the highest possible standard of conduct, always striving to avoid even the appearance of impropriety.
- All of our communications are truthful, honest, and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We operate in accordance with all applicable laws.
- We respect confidentiality and only disclose information as required by law or as otherwise authorized by the client/patient.
- We treat others with kindness, compassion and in a caring and courteous manner.
- We believe in the sanctity of life from the moment of conception to natural death.
- We oppose abortion, without exception.
- We oppose all forms of abortifacients.
- We give accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- We believe the Bible is the authoritative Word of God and provides guidance for our lives.
- We believe in chastity outside of marriage and fidelity within. We believe in the sanctity of marriage between one man and one woman as taught in the Bible. Therefore, all staff and volunteers commit to a lifestyle of sexual purity, and will refrain from engaging in any sexual relationships outside the bonds of Christian marriage.
- We live a lifestyle consistent with biblical values.
- All “conflict of interest” relationships will be avoided with Board members, staff, suppliers, those we serve, and other organizations with whom we deal, unless disclosed and approved.
- No one will accept gifts or favors which might influence the performance of their responsibilities.
We believe that:
- The Child
The Bible clearly teaches the humanity, personhood, intrinsic value, and divine creation of the preborn child.
- The Pregnant Woman
- She is a person for whom Christ died; therefore, she deserves the Christian’s acceptance, love, and care.
- She is accountable to God for her choices about her pregnancy, her preborn child, her own life, and her response to God.
- The Christian
- Each Christian has a divine obligation to protect the preborn child and to promote the sanctity of life.
- A Christian is called to minister to the pregnant woman and her child.