BY GIVING You help rescue new LIFE!
BY SERVING You give women new HOPE!
Kim* came to the Pregnancy Resource Center to have a pregnancy test, but received so much more! She received truth about her pregnancy, the development of her unborn child, and abortion. She was given an Ultrasound and offered STI Testing. She has been part of a long-term Mentoring Relationship with a Patient Advocate that has taught her about healthy personal relationships as well as parenting and a stronger relationship with God. Relationship – It’s integral to what we do!
By Giving or Serving, you insure this ministry is available to the many * Kims out there!
*name changed for confidentiality purpose.
A Center of Hope CPC, Inc./PRCW/WHWCW could not operate without the generous support of our community churches, businesses and individuals! If you currently support our work we want to say “THANK YOU” so much for your generosity!
Please click on the “donate” button at the bottom of this page or on any page of this web-site and join us in rescuing at-risk women and their families in Walton County and surrounding areas!
SERVING FROM YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTEDNESS…
First Corinthians 12, 13, 14 – Love being the greatest of these!!!
- Prayer team -gift of intercession, faith, encouragement
- Medical professionals-licensed practical and registered nurses, N.P., P.A.-gift of mercy
- Patient Advocates (Female)-gift of wisdom, faith, mercy, teaching
- Fatherhood Mentors (Male)-gift of wisdom, faith, mercy, teaching
- Telephone Consultant-gift of wisdom, faith, mercy, administration
- Hope Closet Coordinator-gift of administration, mercy
- Earn-While-You-Learn Program Facilitators – gift of faith, teaching, exhortation
- Abstinence/STD/Fetal Development Educators for Students-gift of teaching, exhortation
- Abortion Recovery/Healing Facilitators-gift of mercy, faith, encouragement/exhortation
- Clerical Assistance to Managers
- Bulk Mailing
- Church Liaison
- Fundraiser/Public relations/ Event Committee
- Speakers Team
In Kind Gifts
If you are interested in supporting us with in-kind gifts, we have listed below our current needs of material aid for the Hope Closet where clients who’ve earned coupons through the Earn While You Learn program may shop for maternity and baby items.
Click here to get a printable list: baby items needed
• Size NB and sizes 1 up to 5 Diapers • Wipes
• Pack n Play Sheets • Hooded towels • Receiving Blankets
• New Cribs (in the box) that meet new crib regulations (no drop-down sides)
• Pack –N-Plays • High Chairs • Bouncy Seats
• Bottles (New 4 oz & 8 oz – Bagless)
• Baby Wash, Shampoo, Lotion, Powder, Diaper Rash ointment
• Bottled Water: Cases (We offer water to the patients during their appointment)