BY GIVING You help rescue new LIFE!
BY SERVING You give women new HOPE!
Kim* came to the Pregnancy Resource Center to have a pregnancy test, but received so much more! She received truth about her pregnancy, the development of her unborn child, and abortion. She was given an Ultrasound and offered STI Testing. She has been part of a long-term Mentoring Relationship with a Patient Advocate that has taught her about healthy personal relationships as well as parenting and a stronger relationship with God.
Relationship – It’s integral to what we do! By Giving or Serving, you insure this ministry is available to the many Kims out there!
Center of Hope CPC, Inc./PRCW/WHWCW could not operate without the generous support of our community churches, businesses and individuals! If you currently support our work we want to say THANK YOU so much for your generosity!
Please click on the “donate” button at the bottom of this page or on any page of this web-site and join us in rescuing at-risk women and their families in Walton County and surrounding areas!
SERVING FROM YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTEDNESS
- Prayer team
- Medical professionals
- Patient Advocates (Female)
- Intake and evaluation
- Options Education/Mentoring
- Community referrals
- Fatherhood Mentors (Male)
- Telephone Consultant
- Hope Closet Coordinator
- Earn-While-You-Learn Program Facilitators – male and female
- Prenatal & Child Development
- Parenting Education
- Financial Assistance/Material Assistance
- Bible Study Mentors
- Abstinence/STD/Fetal Development Educators for Students
- Abortion Recovery/Healing Facilitators
- Clerical Assistance to Managers
- Bulk Mailing
- Church Liaison
- Fundraiser/Public relations
- Event Committee
- Speakers Team
In Kind Gifts
If you are interested in supporting us with in-kind gifts, we have listed below our current needs of material aid for the Hope Closet where clients who’ve earned coupons through the Earn While You Learn program may shop for maternity and baby items.
Click here to get a printable list: baby items needed
• Newborn Diapers
• Size 1-5 Diapers
• Pack n Play Sheets
• New Cribs (in the box) that meet new crib regulations (no drop-down sides)
• Bouncy Seats
• Pack –N-Plays
• Bottles (New 4 oz & 8 oz – Bagless)
• High Chairs
• Hooded towels
• Baby Wash, Shampoo, Lotion, Powder, Diaper Rash ointment
• Water: Cases (We offer water to the patients during their appointment)
• Receiving Blankets