Our Programs and Services
- Lab Certified Pregnancy Testing
- Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound
- STI Testing and Treatment
- Abortion Education
Mentoring and Consultations
- Abortion, Parenting, and Adoption education
- Earn While You Learn – Parenting, Life Skills, and Biblical Mentoring
- Abortion Recovery Support
- Impact Walton Student Education – Sexual Health / Fetal Development / Abstinence Education
Commitment to Care
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and care.
- Client pregnancy testing is administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client against imminent harm.
- Clients receive evidence-based medical education about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- Clients receive community resource referrals to reputable agencies that can help meet their needs.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering evidence-based medical education about abortion procedures and risks.
- We do not offer contraceptives, nor do we refer for contraceptives for an unmarried client, but we are committed to offering evidence-based medical education about contraception, STD’s, and the benefits of abstinence before marriage.
- All of our advertising and communications accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.