Our Programs and Services
- Lab Certified Pregnancy Testing
- Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound
- STI Testing and Treatment
- Abortion Education
Mentoring and Consultations
- Abortion, Parenting, and Adoption education
- Earn While You Learn – Parenting, Life Skills, and Biblical Mentoring
- Abortion Recovery Support
- Impact Walton Student Education – Sexual Health / Fetal Development / Abstinence Education – Our goal is to provide parents and students with the tools they need to make choices that will bring them into healthy, satisfying and life-long relationships with no guilt and no regrets. Please contact Mary LaMont, IMPACT Walton coordinator, 770.554.4834, to discuss the program and how your church family or school may engage in this program.
Commitment to Care
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and care.
- Client pregnancy testing is administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client against imminent harm.
- Clients receive evidence-based medical education about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- Clients receive community resource referrals to reputable agencies that can help meet their needs.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering evidence-based medical education about abortion procedures and risks.
- We do not offer contraceptives, nor do we refer for contraceptives for an unmarried client, but we are committed to offering evidence-based medical education about contraception, STD’s, and the benefits of abstinence before marriage.
- All of our advertising and communications accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.